Hello you! 👋
I’m a tech professional trying to figure life out holistically. What I do end up figuring out, I try to share
In terms of experience, I have tasted and sometimes dived deep into all data stages. From Software Development, Admin, Data Engineering, Business Intelligence to Data Science for Product, Clients to Customers; from FAANG to Startups. Happy to talk about the differences!
Hello! I'm Dipendu
"You can Depend on Me!"
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) on large datasets (Big Data) using cloud platforms.
Preston Lander, AI Product Lead at Meta
Dipendu was a developer on my project team. His positive energy, creativity, and determination was a difference maker for team morale and our output as a whole. Loved having Dipendu on board and can highly recommend him.
Sriram, AI Head at Deloitte
It was a pleasure working with you Dipendu. Amazing attitude that you have. Always admired your positive mindset and enthu to learn new stuff. Attention to details and a Go-getter. Would love to work with you again anytime. All the very best.
Pat Murray, Director at American Airlines
Dipendu came to American Airlines with the perfect energy and skillset we needed to help us launch our business intelligence initiatives. During his tenure, working essentially on his own with very little direction, he was able to dig deep into understanding our needs & developed tools to help us better understand our Mechanic training qualification status. He immediately became part of our family. It was sad to see him go and hope we are able to bring him back someday.
Pat has been a great mentor of mine. He’s now assisting with his wife’s pie shop and heading to the mountains!
AUG 2021 - Present
AUG 2018 - Aug 2021
Client: Wells Fargo Retail and Wholesale Banking
- Oversaw inventory financing for data modeling & credit analysis using financial statements, sub-ledgers & indicative data
- Enabled Financial Transformation for Federal Regulatory risk compliance
- Led MDM team of 8+ practitioner; accomplished 47 hypothesis analysis, 17 match rule improvements & 65 data enhancement models to potentially reducing data steward manual effort by 70%, and data quality improvement for ~12 million parties
- Led a team of 4 US practitioners to develop AI algorithm for Image feature extraction using Convolutional Neural Network for Kohl’s
- Authored Deloitte white papers on topics – “AI/ML-Driven Financial Use cases” and “Machine Learning for Deloitte Practitioner”
- Designed and implemented Employee performance prediction and management statistical model to support employees facing health & work challenges
- Built Capital Finance Eminence for new hires into the Financial Services Industry
- Designed NEWS Platform for PPMDs to target changing businesses and clients (using AI on various NEWS sources and Deloitte’s Offerings)
- Implemented attributes relationship to identify the source of various outliers in the financial industry fluctuations
MAY 2018 - AUG 2018
- Strategic analysis & visualization to resolve complex business needs, working directly with the Technical Operations Director
- Forecasting needed courses with Instructors, crew qualifications & finding the best maintenance station
- Designed data architecture models, automated data refresh in Alteryx and Tableau server
- Generated Alteryx and Tableau automated interactive visualizations for crew chiefs, supervisors, senior executives including senior managers, directors, and VP
JAN 2018 - MAY 2018
- Built models using Statistical techniques like Bayesian HMM and Machine Learning classification models like XGBoost, SVM, and RandomForest
- Immersive Data Science Intern program involving Data Manipulation & Visualization, Web Scraping, Machine Learning Models, SQL on Teradata, GIT, Unix & HDFS Commands, NoSQL – MongoDB, Hadoop
- Setup storage and data analysis tools in Amazon Web Services cloud computing infrastructure
AUG 2017 - DEC 2017
University of Texas
- Educated students on Data Management(MIS 6326), Transaction Management, SQL, MS Access, Relational DB models, Entity Relation Diagram, Normalization
- Assisted professor in course planning, constructing tests and proctoring exams, grading assignments, and conducting lab sessions
- Mentored students by preparing course material, answering course-related questions, and motivate them in a creative direction
- Built a tool to automate paper grading- Got Appreciation from many Professors and JSOM
MAY 2017 - AUG 2017
- Generated KPI predictions in base periods by applying predictive analytics on combined data from Teradata, weather patterns, itineraries, Federal Aviation Administration, & location tracking system (Tools: R, Alteryx, Tableau, Excel)
- Analyzed flight records to detect operational anomaly at station level; Accuracy testing of 5 million $ forecasting investment
- Automated several visualizations used for monthly meetings with upper management including VP and SWA directors
AUG 2014 - JUL 2016
Software Developer (Salesforce) & Data Scientist for Clients
- Generated $20+ million profit by enabling client to target the customers that are highly likely to attrite using R
- Utilized K-means clustering to discover peers and applied Student’s T-test to check the significance of various metrics decline
H. J. Heinz
- Provided visibility into product attributes that impact the customer buying behavior using Lasso regression model
- Used cross-validation technique to identify the best value for regularization parameter and obtained rmse of 0.14
- Led a team of 5 to perform analysis on the learning behavior and built SFDC rule engine for student acceptance criteria
- Identified underperforming metrics to improve profitability based on student behavior for services department
- Performed end-to-end requirement analysis and worked extensively in development of a credential management application
- Designed and implemented Salesforce security including Single Sign-On, Two Factor Authentication, Profiles and Roles
MAY 2012 - JUL 2014
- Identified issues and presented recommendations to mitigate any inadvertent risks
- Analyzed million of existing customers data to explore electricity consumption which resulted in generating valued insight for higher level management
Master of Science,
University of Texas
- Lars Magnus Ericsson
Bachelor of Science,
Electrical and Electronics
National Institute of Technology Calicut
- Won the wireless racing robot competition at Tathva
- Amongst top 0.5 percent of over 1,100,000 applicants in the All India Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE).